H-1B Visa - Specialty Workers Visa

The H-1B Visa is a nonimmigrant temporary working visa that allows foreign-born professionals and those in specialty occupations to work in the US for up to six (6) years within their professional field. One of the most common work-related visas, it allows US companies to bring qualified foreign professionals to perform specific jobs requiring specialized skills. The following list contains some of those considered “specialty occupations”: architects, research analysts, chemists, chiropractors, engineers, computer professionals, lawyers, doctors, nurses, computer scientists, teachers, accountants, and certain fashion models. The Specialty Visa, or H-1B, is subject to annual quotas.

H-1B Visa Requirements

H-1B Visa holder’s privileges

Please visit the following links if you need information on other Non-immigrant visas:

Contact our Immigration Attorneys

If you are interested in applying for an H-1B Visa, contact our experienced and knowledgeable immigration attorneys at your earliest convenience at 407-500-0000. You can also e-mail our Immigration Division or fill out our online form and one of our immigration attorneys will contact you shortly. We are committed and honored to assist you with all of your immigration needs.

(407) 500-0000

About Us
Translation Services
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

Subscribe to our Newsletter

(407) 500-0000
E-mail Us

US Immigration Attorneys | About Us | Immigrant Visas | Non-Immigrant Visas | Asylum | Citizenship | Deportation | Translation Services | Contact Us


The Plaza
189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801
t: 407 500 0000

Nottingham, UK
Paragon Law
Hockley Village, NG1 3AJ
DX 702154, Nottingham 6
t: 115 9644 123


(c) Copyright 2015 NeJame Law

Follow NeJameLaw on Twitter