H-3 Visa - Temporary Trainees

The Immigration and Nationality Act provides several categories of nonimmigrant visas for a person who wishes to work temporarily in the United States. There are annual numerical limits on some classifications.

H-3 classification applies to trainees other than medical or academic. This classification also applies to practical training in the education of handicapped children. The annual numeric limit for this category is 50.


Please visit the following links if you need information on other nonimmigrant visas:

Contact our Immigration Attorneys

We are committed to help our clients meet their immigration needs. Call us today at (407) 500-0000 to speak with one of our experienced immigration attorneys. You can also send us an e-mail at Attorney@ImmigrationCounselors.com or fill out our online form. We will get back to you shortly.

(407) 500-0000

About Us
Translation Services
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

Subscribe to our Newsletter

(407) 500-0000
E-mail Us

US Immigration Attorneys | About Us | Immigrant Visas | Non-Immigrant Visas | Asylum | Citizenship | Deportation | Translation Services | Contact Us


The Plaza
189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801
t: 407 500 0000

Nottingham, UK
Paragon Law
Hockley Village, NG1 3AJ
DX 702154, Nottingham 6
t: 115 9644 123


(c) Copyright 2015 NeJame Law

Follow NeJameLaw on Twitter