H-2B, H-4 - Temporary Workers Visa

The H-2 Visa is a petition-based nonimmigrant temporary working visa. The H-2 visa category is further divided into H-2A and H-2B. The H-2A visa is granted to perform temporary agricultural services when there are no workers available for that job in the US. TheH-2B visa is equivalent to the H-2A visa but is granted to non-agricultural workers when those services are not available in the US.

H-2 Visa - Requirements

H-2 Visa holder’s privileges

Please visit the following links if you need information on other Non-immigrant visas:

If you are interested in applying for an H-2 Visa contact our immigration team at 407-500-0000. You can also e-mail us or fill out our online form and an experienced immigration attorney will contact you shortly. We have helped many clients in the past and will be honored to assist you too.

(407) 500-0000

About Us
Translation Services
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

Subscribe to our Newsletter

(407) 500-0000
E-mail Us

US Immigration Attorneys | About Us | Immigrant Visas | Non-Immigrant Visas | Asylum | Citizenship | Deportation | Translation Services | Contact Us


The Plaza
189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801
t: 407 500 0000

Nottingham, UK
Paragon Law
Hockley Village, NG1 3AJ
DX 702154, Nottingham 6
t: 115 9644 123


(c) Copyright 2015 NeJame Law

Follow NeJameLaw on Twitter