I-1 Visa - Press/Media Representatives

The "media" or I-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily who are representatives of the foreign media traveling to the United States, engaging in their profession, having the home office in a foreign country. Some procedures and fees under immigration law, relate to policies of the travelers home country, and in turn, the U.S. follows a similar practice, which we call “reciprocity”. Procedures for providing media visas to foreign media representatives of a particular country, consider whether the visa applicants own government grants similar privileges or is reciprocal, to representatives of the media or press from the United States.

Qualifying for a Media or I1 Visa

Please visit the following links if you need information on other nonimmigrant visas:

Contact our Immigration Attorneys

Call us at 407-500-0000 if you want to apply for an I-1 Visa and one of our experienced immigration lawyers will be very happy to assist you. You can also send us an email or fill out our online form and we will contact you shortly. We have helped many clients on the past and will very happy to help you too.

(407) 500-0000

About Us
Translation Services
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

Subscribe to our Newsletter

(407) 500-0000
E-mail Us

US Immigration Attorneys | About Us | Immigrant Visas | Non-Immigrant Visas | Asylum | Citizenship | Deportation | Translation Services | Contact Us


The Plaza
189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801
t: 407 500 0000

Nottingham, UK
Paragon Law
Hockley Village, NG1 3AJ
DX 702154, Nottingham 6
t: 115 9644 123


(c) Copyright 2015 NeJame Law

Follow NeJameLaw on Twitter